Learn to build and develop scenarios for political and geopolitical risk, global uncertainties and international security.
Step by step, you will learn to build a complete set of scenarios, with narratives and dedicated indicators. You will also learn to find out the probability of each scenario.
As a result, your scenarios will truly be fully actionable, while you will be able to use them for warning.
Throughout this course, you will find answers notably to the following questions:
- What are scenarios and how do we build them?
- How can we synthesise the factors or variables identified as crucial for our issue or risk?
- What are narratives and why do we use them?
- What is a scenario-tree?
- What are indicators? How to select them?
- Do we need probabilities? How do we estimate probability for scenarios?
The page to enroll can be found 这里.
For trainees with instalments, if you want to know when you will be able to access a unit, click on the unit itself or find a timetable in My account >> 会员资格 >> Then choose your course and click either on the name of the course or on “View”