We research and realise tailor-made studies and reports on specific political and geopolitical themes, issues and uncertainties, according to your needs.
We apply social science research methodology (PhD level), as well as decades of experience and knowledge to study your central question. We highlight the results in a clear and actionable way. We highlight findings in a clear and actionable way.
We can research very diverse topics. Clients decide if their studies are confidential or public and to which extent.
Selected Examples of Studies
Who is doing what and what works
- What makes foresight actionable: the cases of Singapore and Finland;
- Study on Early Warning with a comparison of UK, US, German and African systems;
- Evaluation of the theoretical foundations of conflict analysis, forecasting and foresight methods used by international or governmental donors, research centres, NGOs and other actors;
Political and geopolitical analyses
- War in Ukraine 2022 – State of Play;
- Comparing the cases of Afghanistan, Guinea, and Haïti in the context of crisis and fragility;
- Sino-Central Asian Relations;
- Strategic Relations in East Asia;
- Cambodia from 1945;
Transversal analyses on global issues
- Harnessing Globalisation: seeking the truth from facts;
- Mapping Energy Security;
- A New Look at Water Security;
Contact us for further information.
Featured image: The first Report of the Fulton Commission published in 1963. The Commission, chaired by Lord Fulton, recommends the founding of the Chinese University of Hong Kong by September 1963, photo by Clithering, CC BY-SA 3.0, via Wikimedia Commons